Computer Vision & Machine Learning Engineer 80-100% (m/f/d)
We are one of the international market leaders for intelligent people flow solutions and meet challenges at airports, in retail, transportation and building management. Our in-house, Swiss made hardware and software for precise people counting optimize people flow while respecting data privacy. We are committed to the success of our customers and create a sense of safety and comfort for people on the move. Our highly precise 3D stereo vision technology in combination with AI is the foundation for our success. While Xovis consists 130 crew members worldwide, we have kept our start-up spirit.
As an experienced and passionate machine learning engineer, you will play a key role in the development of our vision-based algorithms as they run on our embedded cameras. You will be part of our interdisciplinary research and development team.
Your area of responsibility includes
- Building, training, and testing state of the art machine learning models for computer vision tasks
- Optimizing models for embedded devices
- Keeping up with the latest developments in the field and evaluating the relevance for our applications
- Collaborating with your team mates to build a great product that generates value for our customers
- You have a strong background in computer vision, machine learning / deep learning, and programming, with a Master or PhD degree in a related subject (computer science, robotics, physics, mathematics, or similar)
- You have proven competence in ML engineering and problem solving, preferably in computer vision
- You have a hands-on mentality and solving challenging problems is your passion
- You are a self-motivated person and eager to help us expand our technology leadership
- Experience in programming with C++ is a plus
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German is optional but welcome
What we offer
- A highly motivated and supportive team with pioneering spirit and open knowledge-sharing culture
- The possibility to development yourself in an environment with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours (40 per week), home office possibility, 25 vacation days
- A familiar environment with regular formal and informal events
We look forward to receiving your application.